Gotta say…last day of school was busy…and absolutely worth it.
- 8:00 Drop kids off for last day of school.
- 8:20 Coffee with Tracey, my wife. (Last time without kids)
- 8:30 Big Lots to buy Silly String, fun snacks and goodies to give to the kids when school is done.
- 9:30 Going away party with Principle Kline. Four years…great woman…fantastic results for the school.
- 10:30 Final chapel with the kids.
- 12:15 Load kids into car.
- 1:00 Mom takes our daughter to a school pool party. I take the boy to the park with friends.
- 3:45 Give kids the big basket of fun stuff from Big Lots.
- 3:46 Silly String fight…I finish it off by dousing everyone with the hose!
- 4:30 Friend shows up to spend the night with my son…spend three hours playing XBox
- 7:30 Papa John’s Pizza
- 8:00 Movie…Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
- 9:30 Nighttime basketball with the kids on the driveway
- 10:00 More XBox
- 10:45 In bed
GREAT last day of school/beginning of summer.