I’m a Dad, I’m a husband and I love having fun.
I’ve had the number one country morning show in Dayton, Tulsa and St Louis. I’ve raised over $1.3 million for Children’s Hospital, collected thousands of toys for girls and boys and filled countless semis with supplies for tornado ravished cities. I’ve been nominated for three ACM Personality of the Year awards and won awards from the Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters. But, the best part is of my job is connecting with listeners and simply laughing with them every morning.
- WIL-St Louis (Mornings 2015-2016)
- KWEN-Tulsa, OK (Mornings 2009-2015)
- WSM-Nashville, TN (Mornings 2006-2008)
- WHKO-Dayton, OH (Mornings 2003-2006, Mid-days 1998-2003)
- WBNS-Columbus, OH (Mid-day, Evenings 1991-1998)
I believe two things…
- The Lord gives us a good day every day…we choose to make it great or choose to make it bad
- Dr. Seuss said it best…”From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.” I believe you just have to open your eyes and stop taking every moment of life so seriously.